Once really pampered and feel, how cramps are going away and muscles relaxing - total well-being. By the way the functions of the skin are animated - the flexibility of bands and tendons is rising. A masterly massage deepens the respiration and balances the frame of mind.
|Full body massage (ca. 50 minutes)||51.00 €|
|Partial body massage/back massage (ca. 25 minutes)||35.00 €|
|Foot and leg massage (ca. 25 minutes)||35.00 €|
|Head and neck massage (ca. 25 minutes)||35.00 €|
- Sportive Massage
By using massaging, extension and cupping techniques the muscles are loosened and the blood circulation promoted.
Duration ca. 50 minutes 53.50 €
- Special treatment for the back with warm fango
Duration ca. 25 minutes 37.00 €
- Massage with ethereal oils
This traditional massage with alpine herbs like spruce, juniper berries, St. John’s wort and arnica blossoms help to relieve tension and wakes new life energy.
Duration ca. 50 minutes 53.50 €
- vitalis vitalstone massage ©
This deep relaxation massage is based on hot basaltic stones and precious essential oils. It provides the sensation of global harmony after periods of strong physical or emotional stress, in periods of interior renewal and relaxation or more simply as a gift for one’s self or for a dear one.
Duration ca. 80 minutes 79.00 €
- Aromatic oil massage
- Relaxing massage with fine aromatic oil components as you choose. Because of the effect of the aromatic oil there will be a harmony, which will influence your well-being. This oils are imbue your skin, reaching into the blood vessels and detoxicate the body.
full body massage 50 minutes 53.50 €
- The Ayurveda oil massage
- The special “Ayurveda” massage derives from a 5,000-year tradition of ancient Indian natural healing practices for long life. First you are salved with warm, Indian herbal oils, providing warmth and vitality through focused caressing and massaging. Inner tensions are released, allowing you to relax and let go...
The Ayurvedic oil massage is a wonderful treatment for regenerating and harmonising the organism and promotes detoxification and cell renewal in the body. Swedana is the Ayurvedic sweat and purification bath - the perfect way to round out an ayurvedic massage.
Ayurveda full body massage 50 minutes 53.50 € Ayurveda full body massage 80 minutes 83.50 €
- Foot reflexology massage
- The genuine reflexology is the application of pressure onto particular areas of the soles of the feet. A reflex action in another part of the body is stimulated by the manipulation of each specific area. According to Chinese medicine, the sensory nerves of the internal organs that spread throughout the body are mainly gathered around the soles of the feet. Therefore, the massage is effective in stimulating the functions of the internal organs. Foot reflexology massage activates the entire body and stimulates the energy flow.
Duration ca. 25 minutes 35.00 €
- Lymphatic drainage from Dr. Vodder
- Manual lymphatic drainage is a gentle massage which encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body. The lymphatic drainage utilises a very light pressure combined with soft pumping movements in the direction of the lymph nodes. It boosts the immune system and has also a positive physical effect, improving the appearance of the skin and reducing puffiness caused by water retention and poor circulation.
Lymphatic drainage ca. 50 minutes 51.00 € Lymphatic drainage face or leg ca. 25 minutes 35.00 €